Monday, October 21, 2013

To Do's

We are back in Deltaville.  This time we're anchored in Jackson Creek in front of Deltaville Marina. In 2011, we anchored here on Stella Blue and there are so many reasons this is a great place. They have good showers, wi-fi we can access on the boat (with the help of our wirie.), free bicycles to use any time you need them, and a car you can borrow for an hour at a time.  What more could you possibly need?

We have a pretty big project list but we're stead fast in our efforts trying to keep the list limited to absolute necessities.  One of the biggest reasons we are here is to get the 50 hour service done on our engine (think new-car break in and adjustment - same applies to a marine diesel engine.)  Also, we have to fix the nav lights before we go back out (both masthead and bow.)  Details, details....

Better get back to work.

Baxter has spent the better part of 2 days at this location.  I have figured that it takes 130 turns on the winch to the first spreaders, 80 to the second and another 100 to the top.  I think he just wants to see my chiseled arms.
I have done my best to make this electronic with reminders and locations, but when it comes down to it, I guess I'm just plain old-fashioned.




No comments:

Post a Comment